Selling local or exclusive SEO leads is a successful business tool when done correctly. Some professional advice for selling and buying leads is listed below for optimal business growth. So if you’re looking to start a “SEO leads for sale” business, follow these tips.
- Know What You’re Selling: Establish an expertise in your field of interest. Whether it’s something you’ve wanted to learn about or something you have passion for, get so familiar with every part of this field. Know it in its entirety, inside and out. It’s easier to learn and create a business plan when you really understand the industry. This way when a company comes and talks to you, you have all the right information. Get specific with details, subfields, and in-between subjects. You are seen as a interesting and prospective candidate to buy SEO leads from when you are specific with a certain category.
- Not sure what you’re interested in? go with what SEO leads are common in your area
- Before You [Lead] In, Remember Customers Come First: Some ethical promises you can make to yourself and to future clients lies in your professionalism. Don’t try to sell your leads or business to someone who would hurt from it realistically. Remember that each business is unique in which that their problems may not always be obvious to you. Hear the clients or customers outright first, and then decide whether or not your services would be the right solution.
- Also remember the complexities of SEO language. Familiarize them with leads and revenue, but don’t get so technical with jargon.
- Become Established: Brand Yourself. At this point of your expertise you should brand yourself! It’s an exciting accomplishment to create a name and market yourself. Doing so will help people refer to your work, which establishes you as a marketing professional.
- Create a website and social media- and post #frequently.
- Blog and Forum: blogs and forums are usual for you sharing your [-s and others] knowledge and information on your SEO business. You can also meet potential clients this way by allowing answer forums.
- Share beneficial content about something that may help other businesses. Widely shared content is empirical to SEO Lead Marketing in that you are supporting other businesses. You can get customers with a newsletter for other businesses to reach out
- Partner Up! Businesses thrive by helping others. Finding other companies that you like and work well with is beneficial.
- Working or partnering up with complimentary businesses helps everyone. If another business has a client that is looking for a service you provide, that business with recommend you, and vice-versa. Everyone wins!
- Provide Solutions with your expertise. Before launching your plan to a business, get to know their company inside and out. See what tags they use, how they’re doing, and find out specific details on basic information on what they offer.
- LEAD Generation: Establish a lead generation by following these steps
- phone calls: not everyone is good at it. Establish a phone call protocol that works and gets you business deals.
- Send mail: email or direct mail still works. Add a few tips or “did you know” information to teach them something new
- Be visible online and post referrals
- Put out old fashioned advertisements. Magazines, newspapers, billboards, and any other marketing idea you’d like to have your business featured on!
Hopefully these tips help you generate and sell leads so you can succeed! For more information, stay tuned with GetMeSEO’s blog content that seeks to help your successful business grow. If you have any questions, call 646-450-2431 or click here and fill out the forum! We look forward to working with you.