Selling SEO services can be made a lot easier if you follow these tips.
Tip #1: Teach Your Client
The first step in selling SEO services involves teaching your client how SEO works. You need to build a good relationship with your client by educating them on what the agency or consultant will be doing. Consequently, more clients will be willing to pay more for their SEO services. If they become informed on how difficult it can be to successfully sell SEOs, they will want to invest more money into it.
Tip #2: Be Honest And Transparent
Tell your clients what you are doing. If the client wants a list of every step you are taking when creating their website, make it for them. It is important to be honest with clients when they ask for details. You want your client to trust you and the work you are putting into their website.
Tip #3: Know Everything There Is To Know
- Know your searcher's intent.
- Know why a specific search query or keyword is not showing up. Search engines gear the search results towards the preference of each user.
- Know that great SEO services get more sales or leads for the client's business in addition to creating more traffic on their website.
- Know what the typical search results page looks like. A search engine's results include SERP,SERPS, or "THE SERPS."
- Know the benefits of partnering with a consultant or agency that specializes in paid search so you can help your client get a ranking boost.
- Know about Google's guidelines. Google has guidelines known as the Google Webmaster Guidelines that everyone selling SEO services should become aware of.
Tip #4: Educate Yourself On The Facts
- Local map listings are based on location and can be very competitive. The success of your map listing relies on the reviews and the number of times a business's information appears on a website.
- Selling SEO services is a strategy that takes time. You can't rush the process. The client should also understand this because it is important to know that their website will not have a successful SEO ranking right away.
- Your content needs to not only be good, but unique. Think of creative ways of sending your message across. It is important to grab a website visitor's attention.
- Make sure your client tells you everything you need to know about their website. You need to become aware of their customer base and all other information.
- Local businesses must be consistent with their NAP data. This includes their company name, main phone number, and address.
- Consider opening satellite offices. This will help your client's business appear in a local listing of a city their business is not a part of, which creates more traffic.
- Have a mobile version of your website to attract more users.
- Make sure your website loads quickly. You don't want your visitors to get bored waiting for your website page to pop up on their screen.
Follow these tips and watch your SEO rankings hit an all time high! For more information on how to successfully sell SEO services, contact us at 646-450-2431 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.